BIKE CRASHES WITH TAXI CABS, UBER,
AND OTHER RIDE SHARE VEHICLES
Uber, Lyft or other ride share vehicles are now becoming the dominant vehicle on the street in major cities.. As Lyft and Uber drivers continue to grow on the roads, we have now needed to address the legal implications for our clients when they encounter a crash with a ride share vehicle.
The most common causes are:
- Unsafe passing
- Being "doored" by exiting passengers or drivers
- Illegally stopping, standing, or entering bike lanes
- Turning in front of or across riders.
- Improperly changing lanes
- Exiting driveways and parking lots
If you are involved in a crash with a taxi cab, we can help you:
- Identify the insurance company for the cab
- File and receive your no-fault benefits
- Have your hospital, ambulance or other medical bills paid
- Obtain compensation for your lost wages
- Handle your bike damage and other property damage claims
- Obtain compensation for your pain and suffering for injuries sustained in the crash
If you or a loved one has been involved in a bike crash, struck while a pedestrian, or otherwise involved in a crash or collision with a ride share or taxi contact us today for a FREE consultation.